Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Behind The Mask: Her Double Life in hunger
-Greed is not a financial issue. It's a heart issue!

I’d gladly settle for a false impression
if it would last a little longer, though


Why are you in this mess, now facing the prospect of covetousness? It's because the prevailing characteristic has been greed. People, stimulated situations, their dual natures, I must say that I confronted some month earlier but pinched me today. Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening. The truth is deeper than that. It has always seemed strange to me. It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always! All the time! That story makes you what you are..................to be continued :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment